Mixed up jackets

Robert Ziegler ziegler at sissa.it
Thu Oct 26 16:37:41 CEST 2006

Dear Gentlemen,

yesterday, on Thursday the 25th of October, I forgot my jacket in the
seminar room of the ICTP.
Today I asked for it at the reception, and the lady told me that in fact
2 jackets were found. One
of them were already taken by somebody else, but unfortunately it was
probably my jacket. The
lady at the reception suggested to me to take the other jacket left
there and to write this email to you, in which
I should ask if you can make an announcement to find out the person who
has my jacket so we could
get into contact to exchange them. I (and most likely the other person)
would be happy, if this is possible.

My name is Robert Ziegler, my office is in the SISSA main building 105,
the email address you have.

Thank you very much for your help.

With best regards,
Robert Ziegler