Refrigerator and Bookshelf for Sale !

palacios at icgeb.org palacios at icgeb.org
Mon Oct 23 23:27:22 CEST 2006

I moving to a new apartment and I would like to sell some items I will not
need:

1) Refrigerator - Samsung 245 liter, Class B, 54,5x144x60cm, 3.5 year of
use,  perfect condition - price 80 Euros  (new approx. 200 Euros)
2) Dark Brown Bookshelf 170x80x40 cm (approximately) - 20 Euros

I will sell these items to the first who contact me and can come to pick
one or both next Saturday or Sunday (28 and 29 of October).
I live in Trieste new the horse race place (ippodromo).

Please write to Alejandro Palacios <palacios at icgeb.org>