Apartment for Rent

Alessandro Grecucci grecucci at sissa.it
Thu May 18 18:09:05 CEST 2006

A nice apartment is available for rent in
Roiano, scala santa 22, preferebly for a couple or 2 persons. It comprises a
kitchen with balcony, a bathroom, a small bedroom and a large bedroom that can
be arranged as a living room. It is partially fournished and with autonomic
heating. The price is 400 euros plus expenses.
send me mail grecucci at sissa.it or call me 3475956454.

> or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
>         ictpnews-request at lists.ictp.it
>
> When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific than
> "Re: Contents of ictpnews digest..."
>

> End of ICTP Community Link Digest
> *********************************
>

> > Content:
> >
> >    1. Room for rent (Olajuyigbe Arogundade_Folasade_Mayowa)
> >    2. Apartment for rent (Mahan Azadpour)
> >    3. Room Via Pindemonte (francesco colonna)
> >    4. SISSA CINECLUB (reminder) (Fabio Nironi)
> >    5. From Liuba Papeo- house for rent (Liuba Papeo)

> > From: "Olajuyigbe Arogundade_Folasade_Mayowa" <aolajuyi at ictp.it>
> > Subject: Room for rent
> >
> > A room in a beautiful apartment is available for rent at Via Baiamonti,
> > Close to Torri D'Europa @ 200Euro per month.
> > Interested female should contact Sade (aolajuyi at ictp.it)
> >

> > ------------------------------
> >
> > From: Mahan Azadpour <azadpour at sissa.it>
> > Subject: Apartment for rent
> >
> > There is an apartment for rent close to Piazza del Sansovino (between
> > the two tunnels).
> > For more information contact Mr. Favetti:
> > Cell : 3294480857
> > Home : 0481/482405 (Monfalcone)
> >

> > ------------------------------
> >
> > From: francesco colonna <francesco.colonna at yahoo.it>
> > Subject: Room Via Pindemonte
> >

> > A bedroom is available from the end of May in Via Pindemonte 8/2,
> > close to shopping center "Il Giulia".
> > The rent is 220 euros/month, including heating.
> > If interested, please contact me:
> > email:  francesco.colonna at yahoo.it
> > mobile: (+39) 339 17 29 078
> >
> > Kind regards,
> > Francesco
> >

> > ---------------------------------
> > Yahoo! Messenger with Voice: chiama da PC a telefono a tariffe esclusive
> >
> > ------------------------------
> >
> > From: Fabio Nironi <nironi at sissa.it>
> > Subject: SISSA CINECLUB (reminder)

> > WEDNESDAY 17 MAY, SISSA MB, ROOM D, 20:00
> >
> > IVANOVO DETSTVO  (Childhood of Ivan), By Andrei Tarkovsky  (1962)
> > Russian with english subtitles. 95 min
> >
> > Plot Summary: 12-year old Ivan works as a spy at the eastern front. The
> > small
> > Ivan can cross the German lines unnoticed to collect information

> > ------------------------------
> >
> > From: Liuba Papeo <papeo at sissa.it>
> > Subject: From Liuba Papeo- house for rent
> >
> > Dear All,
> > I'm looking for a flat with 2 bedrooms near the centre of the city from
> > september. Please let me know...
> > best regards.
> > Liuba

> >> or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
> >>         ictpnews-request at lists.ictp.it
> >>
> >> When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific than
> >> "Re: Contents of ictpnews digest..."
> >>

> >> End of ICTP Community Link Digest
> >> *********************************

> >   SISSA Webmail https://webmail.sissa.it/
> >   Powered by Horde http://www.horde.org/

> [...]

”Discovery consists of seeing what everybody has seen and thinking what
nobody has thought.” Albert Szent-Gyrgyi

Alessandro Grecucci
Cognitive Neuroscience Sector
Cognitive Neuropsychology and NeuroImaging Lab
S.I.S.S.A - I.S.A.S. International School for Advanced Studies
via Beirut 2-4, Trieste, Italy
http://www.sissa.it/cns/neupsy/members.htm
phone :    +39-040-3787605
fax :      +39-040-3787615