Concert of Classical Music

ICTP info point info_pt at ictp.it
Tue Mar 21 11:32:04 CET 2006

From: Cinzia Giancovich, giancovi at ictp.it

On Monday 27 March 2006 at 11:00 there will be a concert in the Sala
Tripcovich by  "I Fiati e le Percussioni dell'Orchestra Sinfonica del
Friuli Venezia Giulia" as part of the programme "Lezioni Concerto per
le Scuole".   Anyone wishing to attend the concert (cost of the ticket
is a symbolic 1 euro) should notify the InfoPoint in the Reception of
the Main Building by Thursday 12:00 at the latest.   The programme of
the concert is the following: