house to rent (Modified by ICTP info point)

YAMAPI René ryamapi at yahoo.fr
Thu Jun 29 09:17:37 CEST 2006

From: ryamapi at yahoo.fr
hello,

I seek a person who will be able to rent a house with
me, each one will pay 170 euros per month including
gas, water, electricity, that the person  interesting
can contact me by email: ryamapi at yahoo.fr or to join
to me by phone to the number 339 78 62 875,

the house is not far for the tren station,

VIALE MIRAMARE 47,

please can you help me to publish this information,

with my best,

                               Dr René YAMAPI,

====
Department of Physics,  Faculty of Science,  University of Douala,
   P.O.Box 24157 DOUALA,  CAMEROON,
   Tel: 00 (237) 932 93 76,  Fax: 00 (237) 340 75 69
   Email: ryamapi at yahoo.fr
   Research Field:: Non-linear Dyanmics and its applications in Physical
and Mechanical Engineering
   Present phone number in Italy: (+ 39)  339 78 62 875

=====

___
Yahoo! Mail réinvente le mail ! Découvrez le nouveau Yahoo! Mail et son
interface révolutionnaire.
http://fr.mail.yahoo.com