SISSA CINECLUB

Fabio Nironi nironi at sissa.it
Mon Jun 5 21:19:20 CEST 2006

This is the last episode of this CINECLUB, then we stop for at least a few
months. I wish to finish with a movie that two or three people
requested me some time ago (and for sure they won't be here on wednesday
to see the movie) and I think many others would be glad to see.

WEDNESDAY 7 JUNE, SISSA MB, ROOM D, 20:00

Monty Python's LIFE OF BRIAN (Brian di Nazareth), By  Terry Jones (1979)
English with english subtitles. 94 min

For sure you all have understood that I don't like dubbed movies, but in
this case I have to admit that the italian version of "Life of Brian" is a
little bit more amusing ("Romani ite domum" doesn't sound as good as in the
italian version; Minchius Maximus, Marco Pisellonius and Incontinentia
Deretana are much better than their english counterpart, the title itself
is better in italian) but we will watch it in english!

Bye
Fabio