Looking for Housing in Trieste in Autumn

Joern Kersten jkersten at mail.desy.de
Fri Jul 28 11:32:07 CEST 2006

Hi,

I'll come to the ICTP as a postdoc in October, so I'm beginning to think
about how to find a place to live in Trieste.  Does anyone of you have any
hints, or know about an offer, or (the dream of my sleepless nights :-) )
know someone who's leaving Trieste this autumn and might have an apartment
to spare?  I'm looking for a 1- or 2-room apartment for 1 person,
preferably in the city.

Regards,
Joern

--