SISSA CINECLUB

Fabio Nironi nironi at sissa.it
Tue Feb 28 11:24:55 CET 2006

The SISSA CINECLUB is glad to announce you that on WEDNESDAY 1 March
we will start again our shows with the movie:
WEDNESDAY 1 MARCH, SISSA MB, ROOM D, 20:00

IN THE MOOD FOR LOVE, By Wong Kar Wai (2000)
English subtitles

with:
Tony Leung Chiu Wai
Maggie Cheung

Plot Outline: A man and a woman move in to neighboring Hong Kong
apartments and form a bond when they both suspect their spouses of
extra-marital activities.

We just provide a scheduling for the next four weeks but we will
write soon a more complete program.

Wednesday 8 March, 19.45
ZATOICHI, by Takeshi Kitano (2003)

Wednesday 15 March, 20.00
Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter... and Spring, by Kim Ki-duk (2003)

Wednesday 22 March, 19.30
Ichi The Killer, by Takashi Miike (2001)

Hope to see you
For questions, comments etc. contact:

Caterina, grosso at sissa.it
Fabio, nironi at sissa.it