Desktop Computer + speaker set for sale

Ngo Minh Toan ngo at sissa.it
Tue Dec 12 12:08:13 CET 2006

A desktop computer (with free traditional screen) + 4.1 multimedia speaker set functioning perfectly

*	ADM Sempron 2400+
*	512 MB of RAM
*	80 GB hard disk
*	DVD*RW Samsung WriteMaster
*	External USB Wireless Adapter (56 Mbps) enabling to connect to the highspeed wireless internet
*	Powerful Creative Sound Blaster Live! soundcard supporting upto 7.1 surround speaker systems.
*	An Altec Lansing surround 4.1 multimedia speaker set (ACS54 with extended cords to fit in a medium room) http://www.alteclansing.com/downloads/ACS54_MAN.pdf
*	Convenient Microsoft wireless optical mouse
*	Well-designed multimedia keyboard
*	ASRock K7S41 Mainboard with integrated LAN adapter, Graphical adapter…
*	Windows updated to the very last version and many more softwares ready to use
*	Free Samsung CRT 15’’ screen
*	Each special component has its own driver and software CD.

Expected price: EUR 300 or as close as possible.

Feel free to make any offer!

Priority for the one with highest offer regardless of when made.

(Special components may be sold with decent arrangements)

Contact: Toan, email: ngo.m.toan at gmail.com

(On this occasion, I would like to appologize to the people who wrote to me about my previous ads but I was not able to reply)

Thank you for your attention!