ICTP Community Link Digest

Yao Xiaobo xyao at ictp.it
Thu Aug 17 15:32:01 CEST 2006

Looking for an install CD of IBM ThinkPad R51e

Hi, ladies and gentlemen,

    my laptop's System crashed yesterday, and unfotrunately I have not
brought the system disk of it. So if you have nearly the same series
of computer like me[ IBM ThinkPad R51e], please help me to recover my
system wih your system recover CD.

    Thank you very much.