Science is Our Common Language - ICTP Associates Video Series

Infopoint infopoint at ictp.it
Tue Mar 26 14:41:52 CET 2024

Dear All,

We are happy to share the third video
<https://youtu.be/sXfFclQ5aPY?list=PLoxv42WBtfCB9v0NLEkxCejDjIsMYMJWT>
in the series “Science is Our Common Language
<https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLoxv42WBtfCB9v0NLEkxCejDjIsMYMJWT>”,
featuring ICTP junior associate *Darwin Barayang Putungan*, a professor
at the Institute of Mathematical Sciences and Physics at the University
of the Philippines Los Baños. We hope you will enjoy learning more about
him!

"Science is our Common Language" is a video series featuring some of the
current ICTP Associates. Meet the protagonists of previous episodes in
the series:

Luis Foa Torres
<https://youtu.be/h3H0SlYMBgY?list=PLoxv42WBtfCB9v0NLEkxCejDjIsMYMJWT>,
a professor of physics at the University of Chile in Santiago, Chile

Imrana Ashraf <https://youtu.be/eczd9nxoeNg>, professor at Quaid-i-Azam
University in Islamabad, Pakistan

Three more videos will be published in the upcoming months, leading to
the three-day Associates Programme anniversary event that is taking
place from 1 to 3 July 2024 here at ICTP.

Those of you who have an Instagram or a Facebook account will also have
a chance to test your knowledge and become more familiar with the
Associates Programme through the trivias that come out every week on the
ICTP Instagram <https://www.instagram.com/ictp.news/> and Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/ictp.page> pages. You can find the ones that
have been published so far among the highlights, here
<https://www.instagram.com/stories/highlights/18002904242371189/>.

Best wishes,

Associates Office

--
Office of Associates & Federated Institutes
Abdus Salam ICTP