News from Catherine - AVSI distance adoption project

Infopoint infopoint at ictp.it
Wed Mar 13 10:48:05 CET 2024

Dear ICTP and TWAS community

We would like to thank all those who have so generously contributed to
the long distance adoption project for Catherine Shiko.

This year we have raised a total of 630 Euros.

This amount, which has already been transferred to the AVSI Foundation,
will enable Catherine to continue her education and help her and other
children in her community in their daily lives.

Thank you again for your continued support in this mission we have been
undertaking since 2012.

Attached are two letters we have received from Catherine and the social
worker who is helping Catherine and her family.

All the best,

Carola Bertolini
on behalf of
ICTP and TWAS children