ICTP Associates Video Series and Trivias - Science is Our Common Language - CORRIGENDUM

Infopoint infopoint at ictp.it
Mon Feb 26 11:53:27 CET 2024

Dear All,

As ICTP is celebrating its 60th anniversary this year, so is the ICTP
Associates Programme. To mark this important milestone, ICTP is
releasing the video series “*Science is Our Common Language*
<https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLoxv42WBtfCB9v0NLEkxCejDjIsMYMJWT>”,
featuring some of the current associates. We hope you will enjoy meeting
two of the protagonists of the series:
*
Luis Foa Torres*, a professor of physics at the University of Chile, is
the protagonist of the first episode <https://youtu.be/h3H0SlYMBgY>.

*Imrana Ashraf Zahid*, a professor of optics at Quaid-i-Azam University
(QAU) in Islamabad, Pakistan, is the protagonist of the second episode
<https://youtu.be/eczd9nxoeNg> in the series, which has just come out
/(now with the correct link)/.

More videos will be published in the upcoming months, leading to the
three-day Associates Programme anniversary event that is taking place
from 1 to 3 July 2024 here at ICTP.

Those of you who have an Instagram or a Facebook account will also have
a chance to test their knowledge and become more familiar with the
Associates Programme through the trivias that come out every week on the
ICTP Instagram <https://www.instagram.com/ictp.news/> and Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/ictp.page> pages. You can find the ones that
have been published so far among the highlights, here
<https://www.instagram.com/stories/highlights/18002904242371189/>.

Stay tuned, there is more to come!

Associates Office

--
Office of Associates & Federated Institutes
Abdus Salam ICTP