IMPORTANT MESSAGE - Disinfestation measures for today 23/10/23 Grignano Area

Infopoint infopoint at ictp.it
Mon Oct 23 14:09:27 CEST 2023

Dear colleagues and visitors,
the Municipality of Trieste informs that *due to urgent interventions*,
in the evening of today (Monday 23 October) *approximately between 6.00
pm and 8.00 pm today**, an area with a radius of 200 meters of Riva
Massimiliano e Carlotta in Grignano will be affected by **disinfestation
measures arranged by the A.S.U.G.I., Prevention Department,
S.C.****Hygiene and Healthcare.*

To carry out the disinfestation operations, *some traffic and passage
areas around the AGH will be closed for the time necessary to carry out
the interventions.*
*
*
*We recommend together with the ASUGI official instructions, the people
living at Adriatico not to open windows and go outside the building
during the disinfection hours (6.00 PM - 8.00 PM) and possibly until
tomorrow morning.
*
*
*
*We apologize for the inconvenience,*
*
*
*
*
*Official info at:
*

https://www.comune.trieste.it/it/riva-massimiliano-e-carlotta-a-grignano-nella-serata-di-oggi-lunedi-23-ottobre-dalle-ore-1900-misure-preventive-con-interventi-di-disinfestazione-radicale-a-seguito-di-un-caso-accertato-di-dengue-218064