UPDATE: Viale Miramare closed to traffic

Infopoint infopoint at ictp.it
Fri Nov 3 16:35:18 CET 2023

Dear All,

Please be informed that Viale Miramare is still closed to traffic in
both directions.

If you are driving back to Trieste you should avoid the road leading to
Santa Croce because it's also obstructed due to a fallen tree.

The only possible way is by taking the Strada Costiera until the
intersection to the Strada Provinciale del Carso.

Info point