Signatures for improving bus connections to Miramare

Infopoint infopoint at ictp.it
Mon May 29 16:12:21 CEST 2023

Dear colleagues, researchers, professors and students,

We are a group of Ph.D. students from Via Beirut and we are promoting a
collection of signatures to enhance bus services towards Miramare since
the situation is already unsustainable. We will send the signatures to
the municipality and TPL FVG bus service as soon as possible, before the
mid of June. Probably, we will try to involve also local journals.

Please leave a signature on these collection points and invite your
colleagues to do the same!

*-Office 34 at the OGS building, first floor (Ex SISSA building)*

*-Little table in the common area with blackboards at the ICTP cafè*

*-ICTP Library*

*-ICTP Info Point*

*-    Common area QLS Building (Francesco Camilli in office n127)*

*
*

Thanks for your support!