International Spirits!

Infopoint infopoint at ictp.it
Thu Mar 16 16:38:40 CET 2023

Dear all,

The next International Spirits will be held on the ICTP terrace on
Thursday, March 23rd, at 5:00 pm.

The purpose of International Spirits is to bring people from different
departments and fields together to meet and discuss about science, art,
or any other topics you may be interested in.

Being a self-financed event, we encourage you to contribute to the
spirits' collection (perhaps with typical drinks from your own country).
If you have a liquor from your home country or region that you'd like to
share, feel free to bring it

We very strongly encourage people coming to bring their own cups and
other materials; we typically run out of disposable ones very quickly
and it would be better to avoid plastic waste!

Hope to see you all there! :D

The Postdoc Representatives