Gentle reminder: Cashier closed on Friday 23 June 2023 and open exceptionally on Thursday 22 June 2023

ICTP/infopoint infopoint at ictp.it
Wed Jun 21 16:20:52 CEST 2023

Dear All,

We would like to inform you in good advance that the Cashier will be
closed on Friday 23 June 2023.

In order to allow a smooth availability of the service to our guests the
Office will be open exceptionally on Thursday 22 June 2023 instead.

Therefore on the week from 19 to 23 June 2023 the Cashier will guarantee
its full operations on Monday-Wednesday and Thursday from 09.00 to 12.00
and from 13.00 to 14.30.

Thank you for your kind attention

Finance Unit