The latest issue of TWAS Newsletter is out - 23 September 2022

ICTP/infopoint - Emili Sabina infopoint at ictp.it
Mon Sep 26 08:27:33 CEST 2022

Dear UNESCO-TWAS Friends,

We are happy to share with you a special issue ofTWAS Newsletter
<https://twas.org/sites/default/files/nl_2022_1_web.pdf>, which is
entirely dedicated to the stories of the recipients of TWAS Research
Grants Programme.

By associating themselves with TWAS, those scientists from developing
countries could benefit from the Academy’s capacity-building schemes,
which changed their life, the life of their communities and science as a
whole, for the better.

We are also very honoured that Prof. Khatijah Yusoff
<https://twas.org/directory?members-type=fellows&members-type=fellows&title=Yusoff&nationality=All&living=All&field_young_affiliate_region_value=All&section=All&sdg=All&elected%5Bvalue%5D%5Byear%5D=&gender=All&category=All&sort_by=field_elected_member_value&sort_order=DESC>
of Malaysia, TWAS Vice-President for South and South-East Asia,
graciously agreed to sign the editorial.

To better view the pdf, it’s recommended to choose on your browser the
“Odd Spreads” option, which appears in a drop-down menu by clicking on
the double arrow all the way to the right of your screen. Please, see
screen shown below:

**

Warm regards,

TWAS Public Information Office team

/Raffaella, Cristina, Sean and Francesca/

Raffaella DE LIA

UNESCO-The World Academy of Sciences (TWAS)

Editor

+39 040 2240-512

rdelia at twas.org; r.de-lia at unesco.org

Via Beirut, 6