OWSD Annual Report

Infopoint infopoint at ictp.it
Wed Sep 21 13:48:43 CEST 2022

Dear ICTP colleagues,

Here at the Organization for Women in Science for the Developing World
(OWSD), located on the 7th floor of the Adriatico Guesthouse, we have
recently completed ourAnnual Report for 2021
<https://owsd.net/sites/default/files/OWSD%20Annual%20Report%202021_for%20web_FINAL.pdf>,
highlighting our many opportunities and activities to support women
scientists in the Global South. We invite you to please take a look at
the report to become more familiar with OWSD and what we do - we hope
you enjoy, and please feel free to pay us a visit here on the 7th floor
sometime!

- OWSD Secretariat
owsd at owsd.net