Invitation to the annual Maker Faire Trieste

ICTP/infopoint - Emili Sabina infopoint at ictp.it
Fri Sep 2 07:43:24 CEST 2022

Dear friends and colleagues of the ICTP family and beyond,
We would like to extent to you all our invitation to join us this
weekend, for the 9th edition of the Maker Faire Trieste, co-organised by
the ICTP and the Municipality of Triest.
It’s an event open to everyone, family-friendly and filled with fun and
new things to discover!
You will find all details on the website:
https://trieste.makerfaire.com/en/home-page/  (or
https://trieste.makerfaire.com/ for the Italian version)

We are waiting for you all, on Saturday and Sunday in Piazza Unità d’Italia!

Enrique Canessa, Carlo Fonda
The Abdus Salam International Centre for Theoretical Physics (ICTP)
Science, Technology and Innovation (STI) Unit - ICTP Scientific FabLab -
Maker Faire Trieste
ph. 040 2240317 - mob. 347 8001871