International Spirits Day - Friday, December 2

Infopoint infopoint at ictp.it
Mon Nov 21 09:14:26 CET 2022

Hello, ICTP community!

The next International Spirits Day will be on Friday, December 2 on the
Leonardo Building terrace after the Welcome Day meeting for new postdocs
and diploma students (the Welcome Day meeting is at 4, so International
Spirits will start at around 5:15 PM).

International Spirits day is an ICTP tradition where postdocs, other ICTP
community members (including interested faculty and diploma students)
bring a drink or food from their home country or region. It's a fun
opportunity to socialize with colleagues from around the world, learn more
about our cultures, and bond as scientists and scholars. This will be the
last International Spirits of 2022.

We very strongly encourage you to bring your own cups as we tend to run
low very quickly of disposable ones.

We look forward to seeing you there!

- The Postdoc Representatives (Francesca, Uriel, Sabina, and Dominic)