CHORAL journal and reading club

Infopoint infopoint at ictp.it
Thu Nov 3 16:34:36 CET 2022

The CHORAL team (J. Barbier’s group) will be organising weekly:

1) A journal club on high-dimensional statistics, inference and
theoretical machine learning, every Wednesday at 10:30 am.

2) A book reading club, every Friday at 10:30 am. We will start with the
theory of large deviations, and we will follow "A course on large
deviations with an introduction to Gibbs measures" by Rassoul-Agha and
Seppalainen.

Both meetings will be informal with plenty of time for discussion.
Time/dates/location subject to changes.

If you are interested to join, please contact directly Jean Barbier for
details: jbarbier at ictp.it

—

Jean Barbier

Research Scientist

International Center for Theoretical Physics, Trieste, Italy

jbarbier at ictp.it