ICTP Table Tennis Tournament

ICTP/infopoint - Emili Sabina infopoint at ictp.it
Mon Jun 27 16:24:34 CEST 2022

Dear ICTP colleagues and friends,

We continue the tradition of holding an *ICTP Table Tennis Tournament*
aimed at bringing together players from ICTP and anyone who might be
interested in a series of friendly matches in singles and doubles
categories, as well as the renowned ICTP sections team cup.

The tournament will take place on the terrace of the Leonardo Building
from *18 - 21 July 2022*, starting at 17:00 and finishing around 19:00.

On Thursday 21st July we will have the highlight of the tournament: ICTP
sections team cup and semi-finals and finals of the categories.

The level of players spans a broad spectrum, so do not be discouraged
from participation. We have memorabilia for every participant and trophy
for the first three places in each category.

Everyone on ICTP campus (including visitors) are welcome to fill the
*registration form*: https://forms.gle/D7PhRa8xd33M9SXv9

_Registration __deadl__ine is 13th July__._

You can find more information about the tournament attached or at:
https://bit.ly/3NMiWPy

Organisers (Leo, Sahar, Debarshi, Anirudh)