REMINDER: International Spirits Evening - TOMORROW, Friday December 2nd

ICTP/infopoint - Emili Sabina infopoint at ictp.it
Thu Dec 1 08:08:47 CET 2022

Hello, ICTP Community!

We will be having our next International Spirits Evening on the Leonardo
Building Terrace on Friday after the Postdocs Welcome Meeting (so the
event will start at around 5:00). Everyone in the ICTP community is
invited! If you have a liquor from your home country or region that you'd
like to share, feel free to bring it to show your ICTP colleagues a little
bit about your home!

A couple public service announcements. First: We very strongly encourage
people coming to bring their own cups and other materials; we typically
run out of disposable ones very quickly. Second: There is a transit strike
tomorrow and the bus service will stop being regular at around 4:00 PM.
Please plan accordingly.

Best,

- The ICTP Postdoc Representatives (Francesca, Uriel, Sabina, and Dominic)

--
Dominic Veconi (He/Him)
Postdoctoral Fellow