STARTING NOW: 2022 Postgraduate Graduation Ceremony in BLH with key note talk by Prof. Dam Thanh Son

Infopoint infopoint at ictp.it
Fri Aug 26 15:03:12 CEST 2022

*Dear All,*

You are cordially invited to the 2022 Postgraduate Diploma Graduation
Ceremony**which will take place in presence today, Friday 26 August
2022, in the Budinich Lecture Hall in the Leonardo Building at 15:00 hrs.

We are pleased to inform you that Prof. Dam Thanh Son, 2018 Dirac
Medallist, will deliver a keynote talk on this occasion.

More information on the talk is available at:
https://indico.ictp.it/event/10030/

More information on the graduation ceremony is available at:
https://www.ictp.it/about-ictp/media-centre/news/2022/8/diploma-graduation-2022.aspx

The events will be livestreamed from the ICTP website and ICTP's YouTube
Channel.

Light refreshments will be served on the Terrace following the events.

We look forward to seeing you on this special occasion!

Best regards,

Office of the Director, ICTP