URGENT NOTICE: Water supply disruption at Adriatico Guest House

ICTP/infopoint - Emili Sabina infopoint at ictp.it
Tue Apr 26 11:08:34 CEST 2022

Dear All,

we regret to inform you that due to urgent maintenance works, *_water
supply at Adriatico Guest House will be disrupted today, Tuesday 26
April, from 13:00 until further notice_*.

We kindly ask you to leave all faucets closed.

We apologize for the inconvenience and we will inform you as soon as the
service will be reactivated.

Thank you in advance for your collaboration.

--
Mr Gioacchino Colonna
ICTP - The Abdus Salam International Centre for Theoretical Physics