The latest issue of TWAS Newsletter is out

ICTP/infopoint - Emili Sabina infopoint at ictp.it
Mon Apr 11 10:15:15 CEST 2022

Dear friends,

We are happy to share with you the latest issue ofTWAS Newsletter
<https://twas.org/sites/default/files/nl_2021_2-4_web.pdf>, which is
entirely dedicated to "open science", with UNESCO-TWAS usual focus on
the perspective of developing countries.

We are also very happy that Assistant Director-General for UNESCO
Natural Sciences Sector Shamila Nair-Bedouelle enthusiastically accepted
our invitation to write the editorial, for which we are grateful to her
and her team.

Warm regards,

TWAS Public Information Office team

/Raffaella, Cristina, Sean and Francesca/