From the Marie Curie Library: on new books and opening hours

ICTP/Library - Rapetti Gianna library at ictp.it
Thu May 6 13:00:43 CEST 2021

Dear All,

We are presenting in this flyer books in various subjects which have
been added to our collection during the months of March and April.

We invite you to spring up your readings with this selection of new
arrivals.

Come visit us and check them out during the Library opening hours 9:00
to 16:00 from Monday to Friday.

Did you spot an interesting book on one of our previous flyers, but
can't trace it anymore?

Check the flyers archive
https://library.ictp.it/services/new-in-the-library-archive.aspx
<https://library.ictp.it/services/new-in-the-library-archive.aspx>

Take care and stay safe!

The Library staff

Marie Curie Library
The Abdus Salam International Centre for Theoretical Physics
Strada Costiera 11
I-34151 Trieste
Italy

tel: +39 040 2240306