Closure of the Medical Service (Wednesday 17 March 2021)

ICTP/infopoint - Emili Sabina infopoint at ictp.it
Tue Mar 16 08:33:11 CET 2021

*NOTICE TO ALL SCIENTISTS AND STAFF:*

*

We wish to inform you that the Medical Service will be closed in
theafternoon,*Wednesday 17 March 2021
*

Anyone needing urgent service when the ICTP medical office is closed
should contact the ICTP switchboard (0402240 111)**
**

For non urgent medical issues, the doctor on call (Guardia Medica) at
Clinica Salus is available from 8.00 am until 8.00 pm daily(040-3171365)

Urgent medical issues will be attended to using the standard emergency
number 112 (ex 118)

We regret for the inconvenience this may cause you.

Medical service