From the Library: Nature and Springer journals 2020 & 2021 contents not accessible

ICTP/library - Zar Nicoletta library at ictp.it
Tue Jan 19 15:26:10 CET 2021

To all Scientists,

We regret to inform you that due to difficulties that arose during the
renewal negotiations with the publisher Springer Nature
the *2020 & 2021 contents *of the following journals are not accessible:

    *Nature Geoscience**
    **Nature Chemistry**
    **Nature Climate Change**
    **Nature Materials**
    **Nature Nanotechnology**
    **Nature Physics**
    **&**
    **All previously available Springer journals**
    *

*NATURE* is currently available.

Your Library is committed to minimize the impact of this gap in access.

May we remind you that if you need a paper and hit a paywall you can
resort to our*Request an Article service*
either via the *quick box on our homepage https://library.ictp.it/ *
or at *https://library.ictp.it/services/request-an-article.aspx*

You can also request articles via email at*library at ictp.it*

We are very sorry for the inconvenience.

The Marie Curie Library

--
Marie Curie Library
The Abdus Salam International Centre for Theoretical Physics

tel: +39 040 2240306
library at ictp.it
https://library.ictp.it/