Mindfulness-Oriented Meditation (MOM) - with Cristina Serra

ICTP/infopoint - Emili Sabina infopoint at ictp.it
Wed Feb 24 11:59:30 CET 2021

Good morning friends,

spring is approaching again and COVID is still with us, like a year ago.

I'm pleased to invite you to a new cycle of 'Mindfulness Meditation'
meetings, to be held via ZOOM every Monday from 1 March, starting 17:00
CET (see below for the link)

We will start practicing Mindfulness Meditation to explore its
beneficial effects on our mind and body.

This practice helps people disable automatic/recurrent thoughts,
brooding, and mulling over painful memories.

It helps face reality, which is different for each of us, and stay with
what we have, equally accepting good and bad things as they arrive,
knowing that they will also cease and leave.

It helps stay focused on the present.

It teaches us to avoid judgement, first and foremost on ourselves.

Through a guided training we will learn how to move from /reactions/ to
looking at everyday life with new

eyes.

Each practice lasts 30', and is accompanied by a short inspiring reading
and a final sharing of the experience (if desired).

Wear comfortable clothes and bring your curiosity and open-mind.

Paths are traced by walking.

Join us!

Cristina

Info: cserra at twas.org - 338.4305210

When: Mar 1, 2021 17:00 CET

Register in advance for this meeting:
https://zoom.us/meeting/register/tJIlcuqtrjMiEt07fL0YXcKch6FBKaSRbTQ1

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing
information about joining the meeting.