AVSI Distant Adoption - Update

Infopoint infopoint at ictp.it
Wed Feb 10 13:11:09 CET 2021

Dear ICTP and TWAS community,

Thank to all those who contributed to the distant adoption project in
favor of Catherine Shiko.

This year, thanks to your generosity, we could collect through the
traditional money box at the Infopoint and the Paypal money box a total
of Euro 740.

This amount, which has already been transferred to Fondazione AVSI,
will allow Catherine to continue her education and will help her and her
community to face the challenges that in this dramatic period we all are
confronted with.

We renew our thanks for your ongoing support in this mission that we
have embarked on since 2012.

Kindest regards and stay safe.

Carola Bertolini on behalf of
Children of ICTP and TWAS