From the Marie Curie Library: on new books and opening hours

ICTP Library library at ictp.it
Thu Feb 4 15:19:40 CET 2021

Dear All,

We hope you are all well and that you started the new year in good health!

Here we are with our information on new books added to our collection.
If a title makes you curious, click on the cover to get more info.
Or better come and get it on loan.

**We are open from Monday to Friday from 9:00 to 16:00**

Did you spot an interesting book on one of our previous flyers, but
can't trace it anymore?
Check the flyers
archivehttps://library.ictp.it/services/new-in-the-library-archive.aspx

We hope to see you!

The Library staff

--
Marie Curie Library
The Abdus Salam International Centre for Theoretical Physics

phone: 0402240306 - 0402240670
library at ictp.it
https://library.ictp.it/