From the Marie Curie Library: a selection of FREE eBooks for your Easter Festivities

ICTP/library - Zar Nicoletta library at ictp.it
Thu Apr 1 18:48:48 CEST 2021

Dear All,

Easter is just around the corner and on this occasion we have prepared a
new flyer with free ebooks which represent a selection
of recent publications on various topics.

Add these books to your Spring reading list.

May we remind you that the Library and ICTP will be closed for the
Easter break from Friday, April 2 to Monday April 5.
We will be back on Tuesday 6 with our usual opening hours 9:00 to 16:00.

Take care, stay safe, and happy Easter from the Library staff!
Dora, Gianna, Jana, Nicoletta, Tomasz, Valerio

Marie Curie Library
The Abdus Salam International Centre for Theoretical Physics
Strada Costiera 11
I-34151 Trieste
Italy

tel: +39 040 2240306