Closure of Medical Service

ICTP/infopoint infopoint at ictp.it
Mon Nov 23 11:07:08 CET 2020

*NOTICE TO ALL SCIENTISTS AND STAFF:

*

We wish to inform you that the Medical Service is closedthis
afternoon,*Thursday**23 November 2020.*

*
*

Anyone needing urgent service when the ICTP medical office is closed
should contact the ICTP switchboard (040 2240 111)*
*

*
*

For non urgent medical issues, the doctor on call (Guardia Medica) at
Salus is available from 8.00 am until 8.00 pm daily

040-3171365

Urgent medical issues  will be attended to using the standard emergency
number 112 (ex 118)

The Medical Service will me open on Tuesday, 24 November 2020 and
Thursday, 26 November 2020.

On Wednesday, 25 November 2020 and Friday, 27 November 2020 medical
support will me provided remotely. Please contact Medical Service by
email at medical at ictp.it or by phone at (+30) 040 2240 500. ****

We regret for the inconvenience this may cause you.

Medical service