From the Marie Curie Library: circulation service and new books

ICTP/Library - Rapetti Gianna library at ictp.it
Tue Nov 17 09:56:52 CET 2020

Dear All,

Here we are with our September-October flyer promoting recently acquired
books.
Click on the covers on the PDF to get more info.

Remember that you can check out books as ... normal.
We are up and running from Monday to Friday from 9:00 to 16:00.

If you remember having spotted an interesting book on one of our
previous flyers, but you can't trace it anymore, don't worry the flyers
archive is here
https://library.ictp.it/services/new-in-the-library-archive.aspx

Read and stay healthy!

The Library staff

--
Marie Curie Library
The Abdus Salam International Centre for Theoretical Physics

phone: 0402240306 - 0402240670
library at ictp.it
https://library.ictp.it/