Closure of the Medical Service (today 12 November 2020)

ICTP/infopoint infopoint at ictp.it
Thu Nov 12 11:50:58 CET 2020

*NOTICE TO ALL SCIENTISTS AND STAFF:

*

We wish to inform you that the Medical Service is closedthis
afternoon,*Thursday**12 November 2020.*

*
*

Anyone needing urgent service when the ICTP medical office is closed
should contact the ICTP switchboard (040 2240 111)*
*

*
*

For non urgent medical issues, the doctor on call (Guardia Medica) at
Salus is available from 8.00 am until 8.00 pm daily

040-3171365

Urgent medical issues  will be attended to using the standard emergency
number 112 (ex 118)

We regret for the inconvenience this may cause you.

Medical service