From the Marie Curie Library: our May eBooks alert and other information

ICTP/library - Zar Nicoletta library at ictp.it
Thu May 21 11:32:07 CEST 2020

Dear All,

Enclosed is another selection of FREE ebooks that might interest you.
To get the full-text just click on the book cover of the PDF, you will
land on the Library catalogue to get more info and the full-text.

Click the Springer Nature banner at the bottom to see the full list of
120 free textbooks available until 31 July.

To keep updated on the many e-resources made free by publishers during
the lockdown for COVID-19, we invite you to visit our website
https://library.ictp.it/library-news/2020/5/covid-19-and-the-marie-curie-library.aspx

We are at home but we are up and running, requests for borrowing print
items are welcome!

Email us at library at ictp.it providing the books' data and your data, and
we will contact you to arrange the delivery.

We hope to see you soon - stay healthy!

The Library staff
--
Marie Curie Library
The Abdus Salam International Centre for Theoretical Physics

library at ictp.it
https://library.ictp.it/