Message from ALLIANZ

Infopoint infopoint at ictp.it
Mon Mar 9 16:15:50 CET 2020

Dear Colleagues,

This is a message we received from the insurance company
ALLIANZcontaining interesting information for all employees of ICTP,
SISSA, OGS, INAF and the Science Park compound.

Info point/
/

/***********
/

/We would like to remind you that the ALLIANZ convention known as the
"Polo Scientifico"; has been in operation for many years and reserves
favourable conditions on car insurance policies. All employees
(including cohabiting family members) of ICTP, SISSA, OGS, INAF
(Astronomical Observatory) and Companies based in the Science Park Area
of Padriciano and Basovizza can access this agreement.
The agreement gives you access to an ADDITIONAL discount of up to 40%
with the possibility of payment of the premium by debiting your bank
account at no additional cost. To obtain a listing for the vehicles of
your family, simply send an SMS to 331 5305861 with your license plate,
zip code and the indication Polo Scientifico.
For further information we are available at the contact details below./
*
BV Assicurazioni & Servizi*
Codici Agenzia:
Allianz, AGL e AGA 394 - TUA 3093 - Tutela Legale 1195
34123 TRIESTE via Locchi 19/A
**040312400 **040312535
www.bvassicurazioni.it <http://www.bvassicurazioni.it/>
AUTO, FAMIGLIA, PROFESSIONISTI