From the Marie Curie Library: circulation service and new books

ICTP Library library at ictp.it
Fri Jul 31 11:03:45 CEST 2020

Dear All,

We are providing circulation services on campus from Monday to Friday 9-16.

New books have been added to the Library collection.

We invite you to scroll the list of our new acquisitions at
http://cat.ictp.it/F/?func=find-b&find_code=wps&request=OE&local_base=WEBALL&filter_code_4=WFM&filter_request_4=BK

Requests for borrowing books are welcome.
Leave your request with staff in the Library offices or email us at
library at ictp.it providing the books' data and your data, and we will
contact you to arrange delivery.

Unfortunately, the Library space to study will remain closed to users.

Stay healthy!

The Library staff

--
Marie Curie Library
The Abdus Salam International Centre for Theoretical Physics

phone: 0402240306 - 0402240670
library at ictp.it
https://library.ictp.it/