From the Marie Curie Library: service, new books & a special edition "MATH" of our free e-books flyer

ICTP Library library at ictp.it
Fri Jul 17 16:17:41 CEST 2020

Dear All,

As you may know we resumed service on campus!
You can borrow and return books or other printed materials
from Monday to Friday - 9:00 to 16:00.

Unfortunately, for the time being the Library space to study is still
closed to users.

To borrow books, please leave your request with staff in the Library
offices or email us at library at ictp.it providing the books' data and
your data, and we will contact you to arrange delivery.

New books have been added to the Library collection, the list of new
acquisition is updated weekly
http://cat.ictp.it/F/?func=find-b&find_code=wps&request=OE&local_base=WEBALL&filter_code_4=WFM&filter_request_4=BK

Our flyer presenting a selection of FREE ebooks is dedicated this time
to MATH titles. To get the full-text just click on the book cover, you
will land on the Library catalogue to get more info and the full-text.

The banner at the bottom will bring you to the e-version of the
Asterisque series digitalized from volume 1, 1973.

Stay healthy!

The Library staff

--
Marie Curie Library
The Abdus Salam International Centre for Theoretical Physics

tel: +39 040 2240306
library at ictp.it
https://library.ictp.it/