Mindfulness Meditation goes on vacation

ICTP/infopoint - Emili Sabina infopoint at ictp.it
Wed Jul 8 21:29:35 CEST 2020

Dear participants in the Mindfulness Meditation Meetings,
greetings from Cristina.
Apologies because I had to interrupt our weekly meetings for a longer time
then expected. My wish was to restore them at the end of June, but
unfortunately that has not been possible.

Now it's summertime and we all need a bit of fresh air.
I wish you a very pleasant time, in this weird summer, and look forward to
finding you again next September, perhaps in person.

I will touch base with you at the end of August.

Enjoy the summer!
Warm regards
Cristina