CANCELLED Social Security a Trieste 28/02/2020

Infopoint infopoint at ictp.it
Mon Feb 24 15:52:50 CET 2020

Unfortunately, the Federal Benefits Unit has CANCELLED the visit
scheduled on Feb. 28, 2020 because of the Corona Virus warnings and
travel advisories from the US Embassy to Italy.  The visit will be
rescheduled in the future.  We apologize for the inconvenience.  We will
contact you when we have a new date.

Cordiali saluti.

Denise Tecchio
American Corner Trieste
cell personale 3288846049
--
Associazione Italo Americana FVG / American Corner Trieste
Piazza S. Antonio Nuovo, 6