From the Marie Curie Library: remote working? remote books! (second episode)

ICTP/library - Zar Nicoletta library at ictp.it
Fri Apr 17 10:32:05 CEST 2020

Dear All,

We propose to your attention another selection of ebooks that might
interest you.
To get the full-text just click on the book cover of the attached PDF,
books are all free to read.

To keep updated on the many e-resources made free by publishers during
the lockdown for COVID-19, we invite you to visit our website
https://library.ictp.it/library-news/2020/4/covid-19-and-the-marie-curie-library.aspx

Remember that suggestions for new books acquisitions are always welcome,
we are at home but we are up and running.
Use the suggestion box on https://library.ictp.it

We hope to see you soon - stay healthy!

The Library staff
--
Marie Curie Library
The Abdus Salam International Centre for Theoretical Physics

library at ictp.it
https://library.ictp.it/