IMPORTANT NOTICE: Revised bus 6 line schedule

Infopoint infopoint at ictp.it
Mon May 6 09:22:44 CEST 2019

Colleagues taking Bus 6 to ICTP should note that as of today, Monday 6
May, the bus will be running less frequently to and from Grignano: every
30 minutes. A new branch of the Bus 6 line, indicated with the number
"6/", goes from the city to Barcola every 10 minutes, ending its run at
piazzale 11 Settembre 2001. These changes are in effect until 9 June,
when the summer bus schedules will begin.

Bus 6 will now depart from Grignano at 05 and 35 minutes past the hour.
More details (in Italian) about the schedule changes can be found at the
Trieste Trasporti website
(https://www.triestetrasporti.it/2019/05/6-e-36-invernale/).

We regret we were not able to inform you earlier.

Info point