Warm clothes donation

Infopoint infopoint at ictp.it
Tue Jan 22 10:14:38 CET 2019

Dear Colleagues,

as you might already know, each year we collect warm clothes to
distribute among scientists visiting the ICTP during winter. If you have
any piece of clothing you no longer use and wish to make a contribution,
please deliver it/them at Galileo Guest House Reception any morning of
the week.

This year we are particularly in need of hats and scarves.

Your cooperation will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

--
Mr Gioacchino Colonna
Guest House Services