2018 Children Christmas Party - Distance Adoption

Infopoint infopoint at ictp.it
Fri Jan 11 14:50:39 CET 2019

Dear Colleagues,

We thank you all the children and families who took part in the
Children's Christmas Party on 14 December 2018.

As you may be aware, we would like to continue the distance adoption of
Catherine Shiko, the Ugandan girl who was adopted in the name of ICTP
Children, with the funds collected in 2012.

The total amount to be collected is EUR 312.00, as in previous years.

Lots of offers were received during the Children's Christmas Party but
whoever still wishes to contribute can do so by depositing their
contribution into the box located at the infopoint (LB, main entrance),
by 31 January 2019.

Once more we count on your generosity and thank you for your contributions.

The organizing committee