Kip Thorne on SciVibes

Infopoint infopoint at ictp.it
Wed Jun 6 13:55:13 CEST 2018

ICTP's recently launched podcast SciVibes is adding episodes every
Friday! We're featuring casual chats with scientists from around the
world about science, scientists, and everything related. We got a chance
to speak with Nobel Laureate Kip Thorne last week, and it couldn't fit
into only one podcast.

Four episodes featuring Kip Thorne were just released on our Soundcloud
page, and they cover four aspects of his distinguished career. You can
listen to episodes covering LIGO, outreach, making movies, and winning a
Nobel now on Soundcloud, Stitcher, Apple, or our website:
http://ictp.it/scivibes and let us know what you think at scivibes at ictp.it.

--
Kelsey Calhoun
science writer