27/02/2018 - Guess Who's Coming to Dinner + Get Out at the American Corner Trieste

Infopoint infopoint at ictp.it
Fri Feb 23 10:11:43 CET 2018

At the American Corner Trieste, Piazza Sant'Antonio, 6, Trieste,
February is*Black History Month*.  We offer*Conferences, Films and
Readings*.  All Free and Open to the Public. All in English.

We Propose a Double Feature Film Series.  This Week:

*27/02 - 11 am - GUESS WHO'S COMING to DINNER
<http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0061735/> *- Film 1967 - 1 hr. 40 min.

/Katherine Hepburn, Spencer Tracey, Sidney Poitier/
/A couple's attitudes are challenged when their daughter introduces them
to her African American fiancé./

*27/02 - 7 pm - GET OUT <http://www.imdb.com/title/tt5052448/> - *Film
2017 - 1 hr. 44 min.
/With
Daniel Kaluuya,
Allison Williams,
Bradley Whitford,
Catherine Keener.
/
/It's time for a young African-American to meet with his white
girlfriend's parents for a weekend in their secluded estate in the
woods, but before long, the friendly and polite ambience will give way
to a nightmare./

Schools are welcome, with a reservation.  For additional
information:www-aia-fvg.blogspot.it <http://www-aia-fvg.blogspot.it/>

Cordiali Saluti.

Denise Tecchio

American Corner Trieste

040 63 03 01 (sede)

328 88 46 049 (numero privato)

--
Associazione Italo Americana FVG / American Corner Trieste
Piazza S. Antonio Nuovo, 6